Background: Kemper Franz Marketing Inc., a Maryland corporation doing business as Stone House Media Group, and its affiliated entities (hereinafter, as appropriate, “us,” “we” or “our”) provide a website available at www.I95business.com (“Site”). This Privacy Notice explains how information about you may be collected, used and disclosed by us when you use the Site. We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. In the event of such changes, we will post a revised version of this Privacy Notice on the Site. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice whenever you access the Site to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help yourself protect your privacy. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE, PLEASE DO NOT VISIT OR USE SITE.
- Reasonable But Not Guaranteed Safeguards. We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information. However, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information on the Site may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- No Children Under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 13. The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected any information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information promptly and otherwise comply with applicable law.
- Third-Party Links. We may provide links to third-party websites that may ask you for personal information. We do not control the information policies or practices of these third-party sites, and you should review their privacy policies to learn about how they collect and use personal information.
Information We Collect About You (Collectively, “Your Information”):
- Directly From You. When you create an account to use the Site, we collect information such as your name, title, company, photograph, physical address, e-mail address, and other information that will be evident to you in the sign up process. We also collect submissions you send us for publication on the Site (“User Content”). We also collect and retain the communications between you and us via the Site, namely, account verification e-mails, technical/security notices, and notices for changes and updates relating to the Site.
- Social Media. You may also have the opportunity to log in to the Site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you with the option to share certain personal information with us, such as your name and email address, to pre-populate our sign up form. For example, if you take advantage of certain of our social media features, such as the Facebook Like button, and widgets, such as the "Share This" button or interactive mini-programs that run on our site, the applicable social networking sites may collect your IP address, tell us which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable it to function properly.
- Other Sources. From time to time, we may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Site.
- Your Browser. Your browser automatically reports log file information each time you make a request to access/visit the Site. Information can also be provided when the content of the webpage is downloaded to your browser or device. When you use the Site, our servers automatically record certain log file information, the type and version of operating system being used, your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with the Site, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to visitors of the Site (i.e. was email opened? Did recipient click links?). This information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Site.
- Tracking Technologies. Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts are used by us and our partners (including marketing partners) as well as our analytics and other service providers. These technologies are used in many ways, including advertising, sales, and marketing, analyzing trends, administering and improving the website and app, tracking users' movements around the website (including point of entry), gathering demographic information about our user base, verifying login status, measuring the success of a particular marketing campaign, providing improved customer service, providing more relevant content, deterring or detecting fraud, and providing users with a customized experience. We also use these technologies as part of our offerings, including to provide our advertisers with information about their campaigns. We collect information based on the use of these technologies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- Device Identifier. We may use small data files or similar data structures to be stored on or associated with your mobile device, which will uniquely identify your mobile device. Accessing our Site through a mobile device like a tablet or phone will enable us to access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by us. A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Site and may help others or us provide reports or personalized content with ads. Some features of the Site may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled by altering your browser settings.
- Metadata. Metadata is technical data that is associated with User Content. Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formed. You can or may have Metadata added to your User Content to make it more searchable by others and more interactive. This may include, but not be limited to, hashtags to mark keywords when you post a photo and geotags to mark your location to a photo. If you intentionally geotag a photo or if the photo is geotagged automatically by a software program, a geographic latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo.
Use of Your Information:
We may use Your Information to:
- Remember Your Information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit any of the Site;
- Provide, maintain, improve, test and monitor the Site and to develop new products and features;
- Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include targeted ads or other forms of targeted marketing;
- Communicate with you about offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us and others;
- Provide content, news, and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Site;
- Diagnose and fix technology problems (i.e. “bugs”), send technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity; and/or
- Carry out any other purpose for which the Information was collected.
Sharing of Your Information:
You will have opportunities to post information on the Site in ways that obviously share the information with others.
Parties with whom we may share Your Information include:
- Authorized Parties. We share Your Information as needed to provide the Site.
- Service Providers. We may share Your Information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifies and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Site or provide communications to you that we hope you will find valuable or interesting (“Service Providers”). Certain other information, although not shared with Service Providers, is used to direct advertising to your feed on our website based on your characteristics. In particular, your ZIP Code and phone number may influence the advertisements that are directed to your feed by third-party companies that aggregate data from a variety of sources.
- Other Companies. In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, we may share Your Information pursuant to a non-disclosure agreement.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our website.
If you have legal concerns regarding this Privacy Notice, feel free to contact us by e-mail at privacy@I95 Business.com or regular mail, to Stone House Media Group, 1242 Paper Mill Road, Cockeysville, Maryland 21030, Attention: Privacy Department.
Join Our Mailing List
I95 BUSINESS delivers direct access to business executives, decision-makers and professionals doing business in Baltimore's strategic business corridors. We deliver original content, news and BrandStories to our email subscriber list. Choose to receive our printed issue, direct mailed 6-times annually.